quick crab & shrimp cakes

We are dogsitting this weekend so I spent the afternoon with the dogs at the park. After I got home, I really just wanted something quick & easy. So trying to stay away from the box mix for crab cakes staring me down from the pantry, i decided to use some canned shrimp & crab and make my own. So, here is my attempt at crab cakes with shrimp. We had some pre-made hush puppies that I baked to go with it as well as a package of steamed vegetables.


quick crab & shrimp cakes


Quick Crab & Shrimp Cakes

1 6oz can of crab

1 4oz can of shrimp

2 green onions, chopped

2 Tbs parsley, chopped

1/4 C bread crumbs

Salt & pepper to taste

1 egg

1/4 C Light Mayo

1 tsp hot pepper sauce

1 tsp lemon juice

1/2 tsp dill



Pre-heat oven to 350. Mix together crab, shrimp, green onions, parsley, salt & pepper. Blend together egg, mayo, hot sauce, lemon juice, & dill Form into patties and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Lightly spray top of cakes with cooking spray. Bake @ 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment