pepperoni rolls

I needed something to go with my Minestrone & I saw the recipe for these last week on Michelle's blog. They looked so good. Now I cheated a little bit by using Turkey Pepperoni to try to keep it a little bit healthier. Cancy says he couldn't taste the difference.pepperoni rolls

Pepperoni Rolls


1 loaf Pillsbury Refrigerated French bread dough

Sliced Pepperoni (or Turkey Pepperoni)

Butter

Italian Seasoning & Garlic/Parsley salt

Shredded mozzarella cheese



Take the dough out of the container & lay it flat. Cut it in half & roll out two rectangles. Spread a little butter over the dough. Sprinkle that with some Italian Seasoning & Garlic/Parsley salt. Layer the pepperoni on the dough, and then cover with mozzarella cheese.

Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam and place seam-side down in a baking pan (I used my Pampered Chef Stone). 

I baked them at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed these! They are one of my grandma's "signatures" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made these last night, and they were delicious! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Loving Food blog, I fell in love. I dug further and found it at Liz’s Cooking Blog, then at Sweet Tea in Texas and finally at Sugar and Spice, where it all started!! This thing’s really been around, so [...]

    ReplyDelete