I found this recipe on Whole Food's web site. ( modified it since the original was just for a single serving )
- Mushroom & Swiss Patty Melt with Cheese
- 1 pound ground turkey, formed into 4 patties
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 med onion, sliced
- 1 8oz pkg white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 4 slices of Swiss Cheese
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add patty and cook until golden brown on the first side, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip patty, move to one side of skillet.
Add onions, mushrooms, salt and pepper to cleared side of skillet and cook until softened and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add peas and cook for 1 minute more, checking to ensure patty is cooked through.
Sprinkle patty with cheese and transfer to a plate. Spoon hot mushroom mixture on top and serve.
Serving Size: makes 4 servings