Indian Grilled Chicken Marinated in Milk/yogurt

Another delicious recipe from Pioneer Woman. This recipe was submitted by a Pioneer Woman reader for her Dairy Contest. It was one of the top 5 finalists. I changed the quantities a bit since I was just cooking for Cancy & I. We had this with breaded & baked Zucchini and it made for a really light, healthy dinner. Thanks again Pioneer Woman!!!





Indian Grilled Chicken Marinated in Milk/yogurt

Chicken pieces ( I used a couple of large chicken breasts )

1 Cups Plain yogurt

1 Cups 2% Milk

1 1/2  Tbsp Garam Masala spice (I ordered Garam Masala from Penzey’s but I know SuperTarget carries it too)

Kosher Salt & Black Pepper


Marinate chicken OVERNIGHT in a mixture of all ingredients.

Heat grill to around 300-400

Place chicken skin down on grill and bake for until internal temp is 140.
Flip chicken over and continue to bake until chicken has reached 165 F for at least 4 minutes.


Remove from grill and let it “rest” for at least 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment