Easy Pleasing Meatloaf

Every so often I get a Kraft food & family magazine in the mail. I’m not a huge fan of what Sandra Lee would call “Semi-Home-made”, however this recipe came in handy for a quick man pleasing meatloaf.

I made just a few adjustments. Since it’s just the two of us, I just used 1 pound of ground turkey instead of 2 pounds of ground beef. I also only used 1 egg. Adjust the barbecue sauce to get the right texture in your mix. I hope you like it!!



Easy Pleasing Meatloaf

2 lb. lean ground beef

1 pkg.  (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken

1 cup water

2   eggs, beaten

1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided

Heat oven to 375.

Place meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs, and 1/4 Cup barbecue sauce in a bowl.

Mix just until blended

Shape into a loaf on a 9*13 baking dish

Top with remaining barbecue sauce. Bake for 1 hour or until done.

1 comment:

  1. What an easy meatloaf recipe and it looks delicious too!

    ReplyDelete