Greek Pasta Salad

This really shouldn’t even be called a recipe. I threw this together for Girl’s Night and it went over pretty well. I love all the flavors used in Greek cooking so I tried to pull them all together in this pasta salad.



Greek Pasta Salad

1 lb of small shaped pasta (I used rainbow Rotini)

1 bottle of Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette

1 container of reduced fat Feta cheese

1/2 Cup chopped Kalamata Olives

handful of grape tomatoes, quartered

1/2 of a cucumber, seeded & diced

1 bag of baby spinach, chopped

handful of banana peppers, chopped

1 can of chickpeas, drained & rinsed

juice of 1/2 a lemon

Cook and drain pasta while you chop vegetables

In a large bowl, combine cooled drained pasta, vegetables, lemon juice, cheese, and dressing

Let sit for at least an hour for the flavors to come together.

3 comments:

  1. This looks delicious. I bet your girls enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Greek salad, this looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome and chockful of some amazing Greek flavors!

    ReplyDelete