Fandango Salad from Panera

The other day I was driving back from Whole Foods and saw that there was a Panera Bread being built in the shopping center. I am a big fan of Panera and hadn’t seen one since we moved from Minnesota. I remembered my favorite salad from there and had to make it. I didn’t see this listed on their online menu anymore but back in the day, this was my favorite thing to get at Panera. I hope you like it.



Fandango Salad from Panera

1 pkg of mixed field greens

1 small bag of walnuts

1 pkg of Gorgonzola (or Blue cheese)

1 small can of Mandarin oranges, drained

Fat Free Raspberry Vinaigrette

Combine above ingredients and toss. This will make 2 large salads

2 comments:

  1. This looks so good, that's one of my fav salads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab salad and a favorite of mine from Panera too!

    ReplyDelete