Grilled Sausage with Peppers & Onions

I had this summery recipe from Ashley in my google reader.



Simple... Yes,      Tasty... Yes,      Perfect for grilling out on a warm/hot Spring night in Texas... Absolutely


Grilled Sausage with Peppers & Onions

1 pound uncooked sausage links (I used 4 cheddar Bratwurst)
1 large onion, peeled & cut into 3/4-inch pieces (I used a red onion)
1-2 large bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces (I used 1 red & 1 green pepper)
Olive oil
salt & pepper

Preheat grill. Toss the onions & peppers with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.

Slide a skewer all the way through each onion slice. Repeat. Skewer all the peppers. (I didn’t skewer mine. I just covered the top shelf in the grill with foil and spread the veggies out)

Grill the sausages, onions & peppers, covered, until well browned on all sides.

3 comments:

  1. I love sausage and peppers, I've never tried grilling it though! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brats on the grill for an easy, delicious summer meal. The veggies look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have grill weather envy! Can't wait until we can start grilling here!

    ReplyDelete