Greek Salad & dressing

This isn’t really a recipe, more of a rough guide. This is my favorite salad in the world. I really just have a love for all things Greek. So here is my go-to salad that I love.






Greek Salad & dressing


 


Salad


 


Romaine lettuce


Tomato


Cucumber


Red onion


Pitted Kalamata olives


Pepperoncini peppers


Feta Cheese


 


Do the ingredients in whatever quantity you like. Just chop everything and combine.


 


Dressing


 


Red Wine Vinegar


Extra Virgin Olive Oil


Lemon Juice


Greek Seasoning (should be able to find this at your normal grocery)


 


I usually do 1:1 ratio on the vinegar & olive oil. Add the lemon juice & Greek seasoning to taste.


 


I just throw it all in a Ziploc bag and shake around to coat everything.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment