My apologies for the lack of posts lately...

I just wanted a quick note in here to apologize for the lack of posts last month. I ended up working 12-9 all month and really just did not do much cooking at all. In addition to my schedule change, 3 weeks ago I started working out & seeing a personal trainer. So I’ve been working out a lot and trying to adjust to a new diet.

I’m back to normal hours at work now as of Monday and will be at the gym in the mornings. So, I’m back. I finally have time to cook after work. Cancy should be happy too now that he can stop eating like a bachelor.

I’ll try to keep the updates coming. You’ll also notice in the last 2 posts that I am now adding the nutritional information for any recipe I do. I’m tracking everything on sparkpeople.com & sparkrecipes.com. Here’s to a healthier us.

No comments:

Post a Comment