Steak & Shrimp Fajitas

We had a beautiful weekend last week so I decided to grill. I’m in the process of completely overhauling the way we eat so I’m tweaking all of the recipes we’ve used before. In this case, I used low carb wheat tortillas & fat free sour cream. I hope you enjoy these.



 

steak & shrimp fajitas

Steak & Shrimp Fajitas

a 12 oz flank or skirt steak

6 large shrimp

Green & Red Pepper (1 each)

2 Jalapeno's

1 large Purple Onion

6 tortilla's (I used low carb wheat tortillas)

low fat cheese and fat free sour cream for topping

Marinate steak in store bought fajita marinade for about 1/2 hour.
Meanwhile, slice green & red peppers into strips, Cut Purple Onion into rings, and slice jalapenos into rings.
Place steak on grill with low heat.
Saute vegetables in skillet over med-high heat. Skewer shrimp and add to grill during last 5 minutes of steak.Wrap tortillas in foil and throw onto grill as well.
Slice steak into strips and assemble your fajitas any way you like.

 


2 servings. Each serving = 615 calories, 21.8 g Fat, 130 mg Cholesterol, 1159 mg Sodium, 41.4 g Carbohydrates, 63.8 Protein.


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment