Chicken & Broccoli Breakfast Bites

I’ve been sick for just over a week now so I’m hoping that this is it and I can get back into my normal routine. That routine needs to include me being at the gym every morning during the week. So to make a 5:30am workout a little easier, I had the time today to make some breakfast bites that I can just grab from the freezer, throw in the microwave for a minute and eat before heading to Gold’s.


Chicken & Broccoli Breakfast Bites




Chicken & Broccoli Breakfast Bites


1 Cup of Fat Free Cottage Cheese

6 egg whites (I used EggBeaters Whites Only)

1/2 Cup shredded 2% cheese (Monterey Jack)

1 Cup frozen chopped broccoli2 chicken breasts, cooked & chopped

Mrs. Dash or your favorite herbs & spices 

Preheat oven to 350 F.

Place Cottage Cheese & Egg whites in your food processor for about a minute. Add 1/4C of the cheese, blend for 15 seconds.

Gently pour the mixture into a bowl and fold in the remaining cheese as well as the broccoli, chopped chicken, and spices.

Spray your muffin tin with non-stick spray. Using a 1/4Cup measuring cup, gently scoop into your muffin tin and put in the oven.

If you are using normal size muffin tins, they should bake for about 35 minutes. My “serving size” equals 2 muffin size

6 servings. Each serving = 103.8 calories, 2.3 g Fat, 23.7 mg Cholesterol, 246 mg Sodium, 3.9 g Carbohydrates, 15.2 Protein 

1 comment: