Bark-B-Q biscuits


It’s been awhile since I’ve made treats for Chile. I woke up pretty early today though and was in the mood to bake. So I grabbed my doggy cookbook that came with a cute little bone shaped cookie cutter. This makes a lot so we’ll be sharing some with her BFF Mia. Chile sat & stared at these while they were cooling and when she finally tasted one, I’m pretty sure she approves. Enjoy!!





Bark-B-Q biscuits


2 Cups whole wheat flour


1/2 Cup oatmeal


1/4 Cup wheat germ


1/2 Cup tomato paste


3 Tbsp vegetable oil


3/4 Cup water


1 Tbsp honey


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.


Combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix oil, water, honey, & tomato paste. Add to dry ingredients.


Roll out dough to 1/4" thick, cut with a cookie cutter & place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes 2 375 degrees.


**I thought a little glaze on the top would be nice so before baking I mixed up 1 egg white, a little barbeque sauce, & a splash of Worcestershire. I brushed this on the top of everything before I put it in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment